Student Insurance

Parents need to be aware that neither DET nor the school provide personal accident insurance or ambulance cover for students. Parents/guardians of students, who do not have student accident insurance, are responsible for paying the cost of medical treatment for injured students, including the cost of ambulance attendance/transport and any other transport costs. Insurance policies can be purchased from commercial insurers. Ambulance cover can be purchased from Ambulance Victoria here 




© Copyright 2022 Box Hill High School