The Connected Parenting Workshop offers a valuable set of tools for parents aiming to raise children through positive connections and communication. Click READ MORE link as per below for further details on this insightful and powerful workshop and BOOKINGS via the TryBooking link.
For bookings to this FREE EVENT, please go to the following link:-
In this 90 minute workshop, Lael Stone will provide parents with:
Lael Stone is an author, TEDx speaker, counsellor and parenting educator who specialises in navigating trauma and disconnection in families. She has spent the last 17 years working with families, as well as running programs in Secondary schools for teens on relationships and Well-being. She is a mother of three grown up children and the co-founder of Woodline Primary School - a new innovative school focused on supporting emotional intelligence in children.
- Guiding our children to become resilient adults.
- Practical strategies to build stronger connections with your children.
- Ideas to support your children when they are frustrated or going through challenging situations.
- Simple ways to create co-operation.
- Dealing with our own triggers as a parent.
- Understanding big emotions and feelings and assisting your kids in becoming emotionally resilient.
Click on the link below to be redirected to the Connected Parenting brochure.
The Connected Parenting Workshop