From 11:59pm 13 September, some restrictions eased across Victoria. For information visit: Coronavirus (COVID-19) roadmap to reopening
Box Hill High School families will continue to be informed via Compass of any further updates. Read more below.
These changes remain subject to the advice of Victoria’s Chief Health Officer.
5 – 9 October (first week of Term 4)
- Remote and flexible learning will continue for all students, except in specialist schools in rural and regional Victoria.
- VCE and VCAL students can only attend on-site for essential assessments during this week, including the General Achievement Test (GAT) on Wednesday 7 October.
- On-site supervision for children of permitted workers and vulnerable students will continue to be provided consistent with existing guidelines.
From 12 October - Schools in metropolitan Melbourne
- Year 11 and 12 students will attend on-site schooling full time, and Year 10 students enrolled in a VCE or VCAL program will attend on-site for these classes.
- Remote and flexible learning will continue for all students in Grade 3 to Year 10, other than for children of permitted workers and vulnerable students.
Date subject to health advice
- All students from Grade 3 to Year 10 in metropolitan Melbourne will continue with remote and flexible learning. A date for the return of these year levels to face-to-face learning will be subject to further health advice.
- During the staged return, outside school hours care will be available to students attending for on-site supervision and progressively for the relevant year levels returning to on-site learning.
Box Hill High School families will continue to be informed via Compass of any further updates.